Lotus LED Lights
For Recessed LED Fixtures – All Models by Lotus LED Lights
MANUFACTURER’S LIMITED WARRANTY
Your Product, when delivered to you in new condition and in original packaging, is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship as follows for a period of 5 years from the date of the original purchase.
Defective Products returned to Lotus LED Lights and proven to be defective upon inspection will be repaired, replaced with a new Product or a credit will be issued against original invoice at the discretion of Lotus LED Lights.
Any comments you may have about this Product should be addressed to:
Lotus LED Lights
800-15355 24 Ave, suite 200
Surrey, BC V4A 2H9, Canada,
email: [email protected]
For avoidance of doubt, “to replace the Product” does not include any removal or installation costs or expenses, including without limitation labor costs or expenses, shipping costs to return non-conforming products or any damages that may occur during the return of product to Lotus LED Lights.
This limited warranty is subject to the following additional conditions:
- The Products have been installed and operated in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Products have not been subject to accident, neglect, abuse, misuse, lightning, electrical surges or acts of God.
- The Product has been purchased directly from an authorized Lotus LED Lights distributor.
- Purchase receipt or invoice is available for inspection by Lotus LED Lights.
- This warranty is limited to Products purchased for use in regions that are within the jurisdiction of Canada and USA.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and
(2) This device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
THE FOREGOING WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE, AND THE SOLE REMEDY FOR ANY AND ALL CLAIMS. IN NO EVENT WILL LOTUS LED
LIGHTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, PROFITS, BUSINESS OR GOODWILL, WHETHER
OR NOT LOTUS LED LIGHTS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF.